Cody Regional Health Childbirth Education Classes
Get Prepared for the Big Day with Childbirth Professionals
There’s no denying that the day of your child’s birth will
be a big event. Whether you are an experienced parent or anticipating
your first child, it’s natural to feel some anxiety about the birthing
process. The Cody Regional Health Childbirth Education course can not only help
you feel more confident about the big day, it also gives you an opportunity
to meet with medical staff and learn techniques that can make labor easier.
Our comprehensive prenatal classes include:
- Information on the discomforts and warning signs during your pregnancy
- How to understand the labor process
- Information on pain management in labor
- A variety of comfort techniques and breathing exercises to get you through
your pregnancy and labor
- What to expect after your baby has arrived - from postpartum education
and breastfeeding support to healthy newborns, newborn care, and Infant
CPR and safety
- A tour of our beautiful facility
There is no charge for enrollment and classes take place over a 5-week
period in the evening hours. Partners and support people are always welcome.
We also provide refreshments.
For more information about our childbirth classes or support groups please