Cody Regional Health Cedar Mountain Center
Chemical Dependence Treatment in Cody, Wyoming
We believe in the dignity of the individual and his/her right to timely
services of the highest quality. If you or someone you love could benefit
from joining us for recovery, please do not hesitate to call us at 307-578-2531
At Cody Regional Health’s Cedar Mountain Center (CMC), we believe
no one is incapable of overcoming addiction and chemical dependency. Our
center is located in beautiful Cody, Wyoming right next to Yellowstone
National Park, a fantastic place to begin recovery. Our patients have the
opportunity to extend the treatment experience beyond the facility and
truly begin to recover the mind, body, and spirit.
Dependency is a painful and difficult condition, but we hold firmly to
the conviction recovery can become a rewarding and fulfilling accomplishment,
unlocking hidden or unknown potential for growth and peace.
Our services include:
- 30 to 60-day residential treatment for alcohol and chemical dependancy
- Medically supervised detox services available for residential patients
- Services approved through most insurance companies (medically approved)
- Clients participate in creating individualized treatment plans
- Case management with referral to aftercare services
- Family treatment based upon 12 steps, Reality Therapy, and Minnesota Model
- Ready access to medical services as needed
Cody Regional Health’s CMC is certified by the state of Wyoming and
accredited by CARF.