August - October Classes Are Currently Canceled
This 45 minute FREE hands-only CPR class will teach you how to save a life.
Our training's are provided by local volunteer trainers in Park County,
Wyoming. Seats are limited so please register here online.
During the training participants will learn how to recognize when a person
is suffering a cardiac arrest and the steps to take to help save a life,
possibly a loved one. Hands-on practice is included on mannequins provided
by The West Park Hospital Foundation.
FACTS TO BE SHARED AT YOUR TRAINING:
- 350,000-400,000 people suffer a sudden cardiac arrest – Nationally
- For every minute compressions are delayed, chances of survival decrease 10-15%
- ONLY 6-8% of those suffering a sudden cardiac arrest survive – National Average
- Using an AED within the first few minutes of a cardiac arrest greatly increases
the chances someone will survive
- Even some CPR is better than NO CPR
- Hands-only CPR works for adults (puberty and older)
- Call 911 then Push Hard and Fast!