Your Cody Regional Health Foundation is at work and making a difference!
All gifts made to the WPH Foundation are tax-deductible.
- Approved $14,500 for AccuVein
- $10,000 approved Arterial Blood Glass Point of Care i-STAT analyzers for
- Community Health Series
- Neonatal Jaundice Management
- $2,000 approved for Allergy Clinic
- Approved $5,000 SMART Board for Behavioral Health
- Approved $26,000 for two additional patient lifts for Hospice
- We raised over $145,000 for the $1,000,000 dialysis expansion project
- $7,000 grant approved for Emergency Medical Service's request for training
- Approved a $15,000 CPR compression unit for emergency medical services
- Approved $12,500 for infusion treatment chairs for the Big Horn Basin Cancer Center
- $9,000 approved for pediatric crash carts
- Foundation donates money to make hospital rooms more kid-friendly
- Raised over $40,000 for the Long Term Care Center in our August three-day-event,
Farm to Fork-Local is the Best Medicine!
- The Pitchfork Ranch event, 'Kids Are The Best Medicine' raised
over $70,000 for WPH's new Pediatric Clinic